The roof is truly one of the more essential parts of your home or building. This is because it is the protective layer that covers everything under it. Aside from protecting the property, it also provides us with shade and cools down the surroundings. It’s what makes homes comfortable. However, maintaining your roof can be troublesome and daunting. There’s no need to worry; you can hire Ridgeback Roofing, LLC for a reliable, impeccable, and affordable shingle roofing installation service. Our exemplary roofing offers are only a call away from those in the Mandeville, Louisiana area.
Why Would You Want to Do a Shingle Roofing Installation?Shingle roofs are some of the most diverse roofing solutions available for homes and businesses. A shingle roof comprises many smaller elements that overlap to protect the roof and the house from the weather. Shingle roofing will typically last about 20 to 50 years, depending on the shingle used. The different types of shingles are:
- Asphalt shingles: Asphalt shingles are primarily made of asphalt. Asphalt shingles are mainly used on residential roofs or steep slope exteriors, and are available in different colors, designs, styles, shapes, and sizes.
- Fiberglass shingles: Fiberglass shingles are typically more durable and reliable. One apparent benefit of fiberglass is that it’s more fire-resistant.
- Wood shingles: Wood shingles tend to have uniform ends and a smooth front and back. Wood shingles are also inexpensive, organic, eco-friendly, and durable.
- Slate shingles: Slate shingles are created from slate — natural rock. Slate is usually mined and cut to become a slate shingle. They are good at resisting water absorption, making them more reliable and not easily damaged
- by the elements.
Reasons Why You Need to Shingle Your RoofThere are several signs that tell you if you need a new roof. One of those signs is roof age. There also are other areas of your home that will tell you if you need a new roof. For instance, you can check if your gutters are filled with shingle granules. There are several reasons why you would want to install shingles for your roof:
- Roof Leaks: If you have damaged shingles, missing shingles, or water spots on your walls or ceilings, you may have a roof leak.
- Roof Repairs: Storm damage, tree branches, and old age are usually the reasons for roof damage. If you think your roof needs repair because of missing or sagging shingles, call us to come out for a roof inspection. Our team consists of knowledgeable professionals who will assess the situation and determine what needs to be repaired.
A Shingle InstallationYes, it is a must that you invest in your roofing system. This is because your roofing has a critical role in protecting your property. Not only that, when done right, you’d also enjoy appealing outcomes. You should use only high-quality materials for your roofing system for aesthetics and longevity. But this isn’t always possible, so investing in shingle roofing installation services offered by professionals like us would be the best option.
It is Time to Call Us!Don’t hesitate to contact us when you need an affordable professional contractor for your shingle roofing installation project in Mandeville, LA. Our focuses are:
- Residential shingle roof installations
- Roof replacements
- Roof inspections
- Roof repairs